HAVANA._ Fifteen cocktail barmen from Cuba’s western provinces are to take part in the Sixth Daiquiri King cocktail mixing competition at Havana’s landmark Floridita restaurant and bar which is always of great interest to tourists.
- By: Roberto Campos - Published on: No. 12, 2014 - Under: Tourism -
- By: Marta Cabrales - Published on: No. 12, 2014 - Under: Culture -
SANTIAGO DE CUBA._ This Cuban city is all set to welcome the 34th edition of the Caribbean Festival, scheduled for July 3 to 9, which this year will be dedicated to Suriname.
- By: Cira Rodríguez - Published on: No. 12, 2014 - Under: International -
HAVANA._ The Cuban oil industry holds great promise for foreign investment, given that in the future it may become an important source of income, growth and development.
- By: Roberto Campos - Published on: No. 12, 2014 - Under: Economy -
HAVANA._ Cohiba Behikes are a very exclusive brand of Cuban cigars. They are a premium quality product consumed only by connoisseurs wealthy enough to afford them.
- By: Damián Estrada - Published on: No. 12, 2014 - Under: Culture -
HAVANA._ Set for July 1 to 5 in Havana, the 11th edition of the International Choir Festival “Corhabana 2014” will bring together choirs from Cuba and across the world.
- By: Adrián Mengana - Published on: No. 12, 2014 - Under: Sports -
HAVANA._ Cuban chess has a new promising star on the way, Raynner Amaro Alfonso, who at the tender age of 11 has already won the title of Master from the FIDE (World Chess Federation).
Amaro made headlines recently when he won the Pan-American Championships in El Salvador, where he bagged seven victories, a draw and a defeat.
Speaking to The Havana Reporter, the young player described his victory in the Salvadoran capital as very important for his future career and an incentive to keep improving his performance and obtain more FIDE titles.
- By: Tino Manuel - Published on: No. 12, 2014 - Under: Tourism -
HAVANA._ Cuba is investing in improvements in marine tourism facilities nationwide, following broader industry developments, says Domingo Cisneros, president of the country’s Marlin nautical and marina management group.